Monday 17 August 2015

The ghostly wrestler?



Paranormal Hammerlock





 It’s time for another spooky tale of the paranormal kind. This is a true story it happened to me yesterday (16/08/2025).


It began Sunday evening as I was washing up, beside my sink there is a door to the sleepout or sunroom, and it’s kind of like a veranda that has windows on all the outside facing walls. At the moment the sunroom is used for storage. So anyway I am standing there washing up and I am startled by knocking on this door! You have to understand that the only other door to this room is in my bedroom and it isn’t used, it actually has furniture placed on both sides. The house is on stilts and the windows out of reach and closed. 


 SIMS 4 PLAN OF MY HOUSE

So I hear this knocking and I look at the door, which is about a meter from me. I think it must be echoing strangely and I go check the front and back doors, which are both locked and no one is there. I check next doors drive way and they are not home, besides it was too loud to be from them. So I go back to the kitchen, I am standing at the door to the sleepout and I reach out my hand, wondering if I really want to open the door. , And it comes again five loud knocks, this time see the door move, I flinch back my right hand that was just about to grab the door handle. I consider again if I want to open the door, instead I say “no one is home, you can’t come in” at the door and go into the lounge room to play some second son on the PS4.



 SIMS 4 COPY OF MY HOUSE


That night I had trouble sleeping again, I do suffer from insomnia, but I have also been under a lot of stress due to my boyfriend of almost 4 years dumping me for another guy. So sleep didn’t come easy and when it did, it seemed I woke almost instantly.
Eventually I must have gotten to sleep because I awoke lying on my stomach with my head facing the bedroom door. I looked and listened for a momentarily to determine what if anything had woken me up.











THE BEDROOM DOOR TO THE SLEEPOUT

That’s when I noticed my right arm, laying at my side, it moved. I thought for a second it might be a spasm, or maybe my arm was asleep, as it felt very strange. It wasn’t asleep though, it moved again, awkwardly. It’s difficult to explain, I am lying there and I am watching my arm lift off the bed. I didn’t take notice at the time but the covers had been pulled away from my right arm and back. My arm moves again it looks like it’s being lifted and manipulated by unseen hands, I am thinking I am having some kind of seizure or something. 


I can actually see the skin moving as my arm moves.As the pressure tightens i can actually feel hands and fingers, the hardest being on my bicep, the thumb pressing deep into my skin.

Then my arm is lifted and twisted more, and I realize My arm is actually being twisted around and behind my back, in like a hammerhold, a restraining move, like the police do. 

I lash out with my mind in panic! And it is gone; I am alone in my bedroom again. I quickly rollover, pulling the covers back on me, and I fall soundly asleep.

THE KITCHEN DOOR INTO THE SLEEPOUT


This was not the old hag, I have only had old hag visits while lying on my back, this was different. Needless to say I cleansed my house and slept a lot better last night. In the mirror this morning i see a bruse where the entitys thumb dug deep into my bicep. 

Its kind of faint and didn't show up too well on camera, but its there, and not in a place that i could have accidentally hit without a convoluted and memorable event.


Please forgive the dreaded red circle of unseeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment